Thank you so much, Sarah Potter, for nominating me for the happy, smiley Sunshine Blogger Award. It is the first one of these that I have ever done. Sarah is a writer from the UK who loves eating broad beans and sipping on chardonnay with her pet cocroach — her blog can be found at http://sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com
The Sunshine Blogger Award is customarily bestowed upon bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others — a thing to be valued most highly in a world dominated by negative and destructive reportage.
The rules of the award are as follows:
- Post the sunshine award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eight set questions (as listed below).
- Hand out awards to other sunny bloggers.
- Link to sites of nominees and leave comments to notify them of their awards.
The questions and my answers:
- What’s your favourite Christmas movie? The Shining.
- What’s your favourite flower? It is a even match between those giant flowers that smell of dead meat and hyacinth.
- What’s your favourite non-alcoholic beverage? Lychee Juice.
- What’s your favourite passion? Writing and family.
- What’s your favourite time of year? Autumn (and it is here).
- What’s your favourite time of day? Early in the morning before the world wakes up with a cup of coffee and a place to write.
- What’s your favourite physical activity? Walking up mountains carrying tripods and cameras.
- What’s your favourite vacation? Somewhere with leaves, quiet, a stream and a place to write.
And now for my sunshine bloggers